1.The service does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, stored in the user's end device and intended to be used with the service's internet pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storage on the user's end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the user's end device of the Service and gaining access to them is the operator of the Service Pivexin Technology Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Wyrobiskowa 4, 47-440 Babice.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adapting the content of the Website's pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website's pages; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Users of the Website use the pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the User's session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each page of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until the User logs out, leaves the website, or the software (web browser) is turned off. "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
a) "necessary" cookies, allowing the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse in terms of authentication within the Service;
c) "performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information on the use of web pages of the Service;
d) "functional" cookies, allowing the "remembering" of the User's selected settings and customization of the User interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, page appearance, etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies, allowing Users to receive content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows for the storage of cookies in the User's terminal device by default. Users of the Service can change the settings related to cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or to inform about their placement in the User's Service device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies placed in the User's terminal device and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator of the Service.
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko or in the "Help"
10. More information about cookies is available at http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko section of the browser menu.